One of my duties at Atomic is to monitor our inbox for submissions from people looking to connect with us to build custom software. I love this part of my job! It involves things I value: connecting folks with Atomic, meeting new people, and being of service to others.
Do you ever wonder what happens when you hit “submit” on the “Tell Us About Your Project” contact form on our website? Your inquiry doesn’t disappear into the ether! I read each submission and am eager to connect with you about your project.
What happens after “submit”?
Here’s what happens when you submit the form on atomicobject.com/contact:
- Our team receives an email with the information you provide.
- I read each email and determine who best to connect you with.
- Sometimes, I need more information to connect you with the right team member . In that case, I’ll reach out to you with any questions.
- I also note your contact information and write a high-level summary of your software needs.
- I connect you with a team member via email. This usually happens within two business days. In the email, I’ll introduce you to each other and provide more information about what to expect in our pre-project consulting phase.
- I let the two of you take it from there! At this early stage, we’re looking to help determine if Atomic is the right fit to help with your project. We’ll also provide education on what might best suit your needs.
How to get the most out of that contact form.
Here are a few tips to help your inquiry get to the right person most efficiently.
- Don’t be afraid to share some high-level information about your project. This helps me connect you with the right person at Atomic to discuss what you’re looking for.
- Do share your location. If you’re local to one of our locations in Ann Arbor, Chicago, or Grand Rapids, I’d like to connect you with them!
- NDAs: Typically, we offer up an initial conversation as a quick way to determine if we are the right match for your software needs. Our team has a lot of experience keeping this conversation at a high enough level that it usually precludes the need for an NDA in that first meeting.
- The most effective way to reach us is through the “Tell Us About Your Project” form on our website. Or you can email email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to hearing about your custom software needs! Drop us a line at atomicobject.com/contact.